Please get the photocopies of the following documents for your convenience:
In case of a planned admission, a prior approval from your TPA is a must to avail the cashless facility.
In case of emergency/unplanned admission, the patient will need to pay the requisite deposit amount and then seek approval from the TPA
Please note the cashless facility is subject to the terms and conditions applicable in the policy.
The hospital is not responsible for the refusal /denial/partial approval on the part of the TPA for cashless/reimbursement of claims made by the patient.
Patient hereby would have to clear all the hospital bills (before discharge):-
a. In the event that the insurance claim i.e. the cashless facility is fully denied
b. If partial payment approval is received from the insurance company
c. For the payment of non medical items ( 5 % Security Deposit )
d. For the higher package voluntarily opted by patient/patient relative
e. For equipment charges / consumables not covered by the insurance company
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital currently offers agreed surgical packages at special GIPSA (General Insurance Public Sector Association)ratesto patients covered under Public Sector Undertaking Insurance Companies listed below:
a) National Insurance Company Ltd
b) New India Assurance Company Ltd
c) Oriental Insurance Company Ltd
d) United India Insurance Company Ltd
Please contact the Hospital TPA desk for further details on the packages.
Emergency charges are applicable to patients admitted on Public Holidays, Sundays & during emergency hour admission i.e. from 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM
Some More information:
1. Non medical expenditures, room rent capping & copayment applies to certain cases. Kindly understand the same before the admission.
2. Room rent is applicable on the day of discharge.
3. The deposit amount (if any) paid by the patient will be refunded within 8 days after discharge. The refunded amount is always by cheque if it is more than Rs 10,000/-
4. The security deposit is refunded once the approved amount is received by the hospital from the TPA / Insurance.
5. Deductions by TPA after the approval is given (Post Discharge) - Incase the TPA/Insurance does not pay the approved amount ; the balance outstanding is settled with the security deposit. This stands valid for any emergency charges levied on the bill.
6. The hospital is not responsible for the refusal /denial on the part of the TPA for reimbursement of claims made by the patient.
7. The original reports and the discharge summary will be handed over to the TPA/Insurance Company.
8. Admission in the hospital is subject to the availability of the bed.
9. The hospital authority is entitled to share data/records related to admission with representatives/agents from the Insurance Company, TPA or employer.
10. Emergency charges are applicable to patients admitted on Public Holidays, Sundays & during emergency hour admission i.e. from 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM
Kindly contact us on: Ph 9022263999 (11 am to 5 pm) Email: email@example.com